What We Do
You can view our new video, explaining what we do and why. Watch here.
The Living Success Center provides thousands of hours a year of affordable therapy, to the underserved members of our community, based solely on the individual's ability to pay. A broad spectrum of clients come through our doors with a range of issues- from severe depression to anxiety, from relationship problems to loneliness. In addition to providing affordable therapy, we also train prelicensed therapists. As the only non-profit center of its kind in the county, we depend on the support of the community to help us continue our work.
We believe that mental health care is a right for everyone. Living Success Center is committed to the following values.
- Each client will be cared for regardless of race, creed, color, sexual orientation or religion
- Each client will be treated with respect and dignity, with compassion, empathy and acceptance of cultural and linguistic differences
- Each client will be cared for regardless of their ability to pay
- Each client will be assured privacy and confidentiality
- Each client will be cared for by a qualified clinician working with licensed and specially trained Supervisors.
The Living Success Center’s mission is to meet the mental health needs of our community, regardless of social or economic status, by providing quality, comprehensive mental health services with respect, compassion, and acceptance of cultural and linguistic diversity. We strive to primarily assist those who have limited or no access to mental health services. We do so by providing services within an affordable fee cost structure to enable underserved members of our community obtain critically needed mental health care.
"I am very satisfied with the service I receive at the Living Success Center. It has helped me so much to live a better life and to be happy with myself in my own skin. Without the affordable services I would not be able to see a therapist."
"Communication about our issues has become better. I feel like we understand each other."
"I am much calmer and happier."