The Living Success Counseling Center’s mission is to meet the mental health needs of our community, based on individual social or economic status, by providing quality, comprehensive mental health services with respect, compassion, and acceptance of cultural and linguistic diversity. We strive to primarily assist those who have limited or no access to mental health services. We do so by providing therapy at an individually affordable fee cost structure to enable underserved members of our community to obtain, without concern for cost, critically needed mental health care.
We have recently added psychiatry services to help those needing more than talking therapy to achieve mental wellness. This service is provided at the same individually affordable fee.
Here's what people who volunteer their time to help others with mental distress look like!
The Living Success Center believes that mental health care is a right for everyone and is committed to the following values:
- Each client will be cared for regardless of race, creed, color, sexual orientation or religion
- Each client will be treated with respect and dignity, compassion, empathy, and acceptance of cultural and linguistic differences.
- Each client will be cared for, regardless of their ability to pay, for as long as they need and want therapy.
- Each client will be assured of privacy and confidentiality
- Each client will be cared for by a qualified clinician working with licensed and specially trained Supervisors.
Annual Report -- Click Here